humidifiers represent CAREL's high-end solution in immersed electrode humidifiers.
The humiSteam immersed electrode humidifier is the essence of CAREL’s extensive experience in the field of steam humidification, and represents the most rational choice for a wide variety of applications: homes, offices, industrial facilities and steam baths.One of its main strengths is the fact that it operates on mains water, with the software able to adjust operation automatically based on the feedwater characteristics.
They have a built-in controller with graphic display and keypad for programming and controlling operation. Complete diagnostics with text messages and alarm log with time stamping. Steam flow-rate is modulated continuously from 20 to 100% of maximum capacity (10 to 100% in the 90 and 130 kg/h models), except for ON/OFF mode, where production is all or nothing. He is available in capacity’s from 1,5 to 130 kg/h.
- Easy operation: large user-friendly graphic LCD with detailed information.
- Patented AFS (Anti Foaming System): measures and manages foam to prevent droplets being carried with the steam.
- Performance: quick start-up and wide range of feedwater conductivity.
- Reliability: modulating limit probe for maximum safety in AHU/duct.
The following operating modes are available:
- ON/OFF with external humidistat;
- Proportional with external voltage or current signal;
- Proportional with external signal plus safety limitation using a probe in the duct;
- Modulating based on set point and humidity probe reading;
- Modulating based on point, humidity probe reading and limit probe reading in the duct;
- Modulating based on set point and outside temperature probe reading (e.g. steam baths);
- Control by BMS.
Technical data can be found in the download section below.
Need more information?
Download all the relevant material for the humiSteam X-plus.