The rational choice for any application.To Contact Form
Suitable for installation in various applications.
The humiSteam immersed electrode humidifier is the essence of CAREL’s extensive experience in the field of steam humidification, and represents the most rational choice for a wide variety of applications: homes, offices, industrial facilities and steam baths.One of its main strengths is the fact that it operates on mains water, with the software able to adjust operation automatically based on the feedwater characteristics.
- Accordion tab title
It is designed for installation both in rooms, using the steam blower, and air ducts, using the linear steam distributors. humiSteam basic is ideal for those installations where steam production is controlled by an extern signal f.i. BMS or hygrostat.
It is available in capacities from 1,5 to 65 kg/h. The humiSteam basic (Y) is suitable for, for example civil environments, offices, hospitals and industrial facilities.
- Easy operation: large user-friendly graphic LCD with detailed information.
- Patented AFS (Anti Foaming System): measures and manages foam to prevent droplets being carried with the steam.
- Performance: quick start-up and wide range of feedwater conductivity.
- Reliability: modulating limit probe for maximum safety in AHU/duct.
- ON/OFF or proportional control (voltage or current) from external signal;
- Flow-rate modulation: 20 - 100%;
- Adjustable maximum capacity;
- Cylinder operating hour counter;
- Automatic drain due to inactivity to ensure hygiene;
- Complete diagnostics with memory;
- Large LCD with numbers and graphic icons for easy and intuitive use;
- Types of signals: 0 to 10 V; 0 to 20 mA; 4 to 20 mA; NTC; 0 to 10 V; 2 to 10 V.
Technical data can be found in the download section below.
Find your individual STULZ contact
Need more information?
humiSteam X-plusLearn More
humiSteam WellnessLearn More
humiFog DirectLearn More
Whether computer room, laboratory, clean room, hospital, office or administration building, STULZ's and CAREL's humidification systems ensure optimum operation and high quality standards.More information