Due to the compact design and integrated components, the WKF-compact series does not require a large installation surface.To Contact Form
The WKF Compact heatpump
Due to the compact design and integrated components, the WKF-compact series does not require a large installation surface. In combination with underfloor heating, this heat pump is perfectly suitable for new construction. This saves space in the installation room. Installation costs are limited by the large number of pre-assembled components.
- Accordion tab title
The compact class saves space and installation effort
WKF-compact series does not require a large mounting area due to its compact construction and integrated components. In connection with underfloor heating, this unit is perfectly suited for new buil-dings. This construction saves space in the mounting area. The costs for installation are reduced by the high percentage of premounted components.
- Maximum efficiency in cooling capacity
- Maximum saving potentials thanks to Indirect Dynamic Free Cooling
- Maximum cooling capacity per minimum footprint
- Maximum efficiency in air conduction
- Reduction of operation costs due to supply air conditions according to ASHRAE guidelines.
- Cools reliably, precisely, quietly and exceptionally economically
- Designed for continuous, no-downtime operation over many years
- Use of EC technology for maximum efficiency
- Compact design for easier transport and installation
- Opportunity to get your unit tested in our Test Center
Technical data can be found in the download section below.
All details concerning the WKF Compact
Find your individual STULZ contact
Need more information?
LWM MonoblocLearn More
WKF DuoLearn More
RBW PV/PVSLearn More
Smart Control TouchLearn More
Solarset RSK 25Learn More
Design hoods: REMKO WDH SeriesLearn More
REMKO and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries heat pumps are most efficient in their use and are designed by specialists.More information