Everything compact in a single unit.To Contact Form
New dimensions in terms of independence
The solar energy stored in the air is an inexhaustible source of emission-free power. Heat pumps draw the majority of the energy from the surrounding air. This works even in winter with outside temperatures below zero. Only the drive energy has to be provided by electrical power. Thus, around 75% of solar energy can be used free of charge.
- Accordion tab title
The advantages of a Monoblock heat pump are clear. In contrast to other heating systems, the acquisition costs for a heat pump in new or old buildings pays off relatively quickly.
- No refrigeration work required
- Low maintenance costs
- No costs for chimney and chimney sweep
- No costs for a tank
- No costs for a tank room
- Simple installation
- Remote access possible through the REMKO Smart Web Portal
- SmartServ 7.5 kW for monoenergetic operation, screed drying and hygiene operation
- Optimised use of photovoltaic current - Smart Heating / Cooling
- Smart-Control Touch. Use in the Smart-Grid intelligent power mains is also possible
- Especially noise-insulated scroll condenser in outdoor unit
- Hermetically sealed refrigeration cycle
- High inlet temperatures up to 65 °C
- Effective heating, preparation for domestic water and active cooling possible
- Integrated solar control
- Control of two mixed and one non-mixed heating circuits
- Integrated power-controlled circulation pumps with EC technology for the supply of the heating system
- Dew point control with room temperature/moisture sensor possible
Technical data can be found in the download section below.
All details concerning the LWM Monobloc
Find your individual STULZ contact
Need more information?
REMKO and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries heat pumps are most efficient in their use and are designed by specialists.More information