The savings potential of CyberRow Indirect Dynamic Free Cooling
In temperate climate zones north and south of the equatorial zone, the STULZ CyberRow with Indirect Dynamic Free Cooling can exploit its energy-saving advantages to the full. Electricity consumption for Data Center air conditioning falls by up to 60 %.
The CyberRow Indirect Dynamic Free Cooling advantage
- Electronically controlled GES refrigeration system, combining compressor cooling and Free Cooling in three stages:
- FC - Free Cooling Energy-Saving mode
- Mixed – Compressor and Free Cooling and
- DX – Compressor cooling
- Electronic load distribution for Partial Load mode
- Enhanced compressor efficiency in Mixed mode thanks to the electronic expansion valve
The office in Amstelveen is open from 08:00 to 16:30 on weekdays.
Postbus 75 1180 AB AMSTELVEEN
Weverij 7-9 1185ZE AMSTELVEEN
Tel.: +31 (0)20 545 11 11 Fax: +31 (0)20 645 87 64